688 - DHC-6-300 N57RF U.S. Department of Commerce, MacDill AFB, FL
N.O.A.A.'s N57RF will arrive at the Rocky Mountain Aircraft facility in Springbank later today from its base at MacDill, AFB in Florida. The aircraft will have a 30-month corrosion and EMMA #10 inspection completed, and is expected to return to service in early Mar-2015.
- MacDill AFB, FL (KMCF/MCF) - Jackson, MS (KHKS/HKS)
- Jackson, MS (KHKS/HKS) - Oklahoma City, OK (KOKC/OKC)
- Oklahoma City, OK (KOKC/OKC) - Casper, WY (KCPR/CPR)
- Casper, WY (KCPS) - Lethbridge, AB (CYQL/YQL)
- Lethbridge, AB (CYQL/YQL) - Springbank, AB (CYBW/YBW)
|MSN 688 - DHC-6-300 N57RF|
U.S. Department of Commerce / N.O.A.A.