|MSN 90 - DHC-6-100 VH-BVS|
Wagga Wagga, NSW 25-Oct-2014
Michael Greenhill Photo
338 - DHC-6-300 C-FDHB Kenn Borek Air Ltd., Calgary, AB
- Calgary, AB (CYYC/YYC) - Denver-Centennial, CO (KAPA/APA)
- Denver-Centennial, CO (KAPA/APA) - McAllen-Miller Int'l., TX (KMFE/MFE)
C-FDHB departed Calgary this morning for Antarctica, and at the time of writing was just north of the Montana-Wyoming border. It has since filed for the continuation on to McAllen, as well as changing the ident from KBA304 to its registration.
|MSN 701 - DHC-6-300 C-GYXF|
Ashe Aircraft Enterprises
Male, Maldives 25-Oct-2014
Joe Nicholas Fernando Photo
889 - DHC-6-400 C-GVZQ Viking Air Ltd., Sidney, BC
- Nome, AK (PAOM/OME) - Anadyr-Ugolny, Russia (UHMA/DYR)
- Anadyr-Ugolny, Russia (UHMA/DYR) - Magadan-Sokol, Russia (UHMM/GDX)
- Magadan-Sokol, Russia (UHMM/GDX) - Khabarovsk-Novy, Russia (UHHH/KHV)
- Khabarovsk-Novy, Russia (UHHH/KHV) - Vladivistok-Int'l., Russia (UHWW/VVO)
MSN 889 has completed its delivery flight to Aurora Air Company in Vladivostok. The aircraft had departed Victoria, BC on 16-Oct-2014. The next step will be the cancellation of the Canadian marks and addition to the Russian register. This is the second Series 400 for Aurora, and the third is currently in Victoria.
MSN 911 C-GUVT arrived Victoria yesterday afternoon, and is seen below in Tim Martin's photo. The aircraft is expected to be for Fuerza Aérea del Perú.
|MSN 911 - DHC-6-400 C-GUVT|
Viking Air Ltd.
Victoria, BC 24-Oct-2014
Tim Martin Photo
The two latest Series 400's have joined the register this week, 915 becomes the second C-GVEP while 916 takes up version 5 of C-GVVA
915 - DHC-6-400 C-GVEP (2) Viking Air Ltd., Sidney, BC
916 - DHC-6-400 C-GVVA (5) Viking Air Ltd., Sidney, BC