As indicated in the picture below, P2-KSQ has been withdrawn at Cairns, QLD with Hevilift titles removed in preparation for return to Kenn Borek Air in Canada.
|276 - DHC-6-300 P2-KSQ|
Cairns, QLD 23-Nov-2013
Paul Howard Photo
373 - DHC-6-300 P2-KSP Hevilift PNG, Waigani
MSN 373 is also scheduled to be returned to Kenn Borek Air shortly, however it currently remains in service in Papua New Guinea.
831 - DHC-6-300 5N-BLJ Caverton Helicopters, Lagos (CAAMS LLC, Rutherfordton, NC)
- St. John's, NL (CYYT/YYT) - Bangor, ME (KBGR/BGR)
- Bangor, ME (KBGR/BGR) - Toms River, NJ (KMJX/MJX)
- Toms River, NJ (KMJX/MJX) - Rutherfordton, NC (KFQD/FQD)
The delivery flight of MSN 831 has now been completed with its arrival at the CAAMS facility at Rutherfordton, NC yesterday. The ferry was flown by Canada's Planes & Parts Ltd. in six days from Nigeria to North Carolina.
882 - DHC-6-400 C-FAFI Viking Air Ltd., Sidney, BC
- Murrieta-French Valley, CA (F70) - Redding, CA (KRDD/RDD)
- Redding, CA (KRDD/RDD) - Victoria, BC (CYYJ/YYJ)
C-FAFI has filed for departure from Murietta today, routing to Redding and Victoria, BC. This aircraft has been with Ikhana since 11-Sep-2013, and is ultimately for Global Aviation Logistics/U.A.E. Air Force as 2271