Early Sunday has continued to be a busy time for Twin Otters moving about the world, with no less than three series 400's on ferry flights, and Borek's 300 C-GPOQ steadily heading northwest bound.
464 - DHC-6-300 C-GPOQ Kenn Borek Air, Calgary, AB
- Fort Lauderdale-Exec., FL (KFXE/FXE) - Montgomery, AL (KMGM/MGM)
- Montgomery, AL (KMGM/MGM) - Olathe, KS (KIXD/IXD)
869 - DHC-6-400 N153QS Wells Fargo Bank NW, Salt Lake City, UT
- Honolulu, HI (PHNL/HNL) - Kona, HI (PHKO/KOA)
876 - DHC-6-400 N400GZ Ground Zero Solutions, Alexandria, VA
- Mount Sterling, IL (I63) - Sullivan, IN (KSIV/SIV)
- Sullivan, IN (KSIV/SIV) - Louisburg-Triangle North Executive, NC (KLHZ/LHZ)
- Louisburg-Triangle North Executive, NC (KLHZ/LHZ) - North Raleigh, NC (00NC)
881 - DHC-6-400 C-GVEP Viking Air Ltd., Sidney, BC
- Wroclaw-Strachowice, Poland (EPWR/WRO) - Altenrhein-Saint Gallen, Switzerland (LSZR/ACH)
C-GVEP has concluded its extensive promotional tour of Russia and appearance at the 2013 MAKS exhibition in Moscow. The aircraft has now entered into the Altenrhein Aviation facility for additional modifications prior to eventual delivery back to Russia.