Registration cancelled 27-Aug-2013 on export to U.S.A. Although the FAA has not as yet processed the import, it is expected to become N400GZ, which has been reserved by Daniel Monahan/Knowledge International LLC of Alexandria, VA.
The aircraft will be ferried shortly to Rampart Aviation in North Carolina for modifications prior to delivery to the United Arab Emirates.
884 - DHC-6-400 C-FVAM Viking Air Ltd., Sidney, BC
The following is just a catch up on information that wasn't previously published:
- Calgary, AB (CYYC/YYC) - Spokane, WA (KGEG/GEG)
Current Locations (as of 27-Aug-2013) - U.S. Forest Service Twin Otter Smokejumper fleet
- MSN 365 N97AR DHC-6-300 - Salt Lake City, UT
- MSN 423 N49SJ DHC-6-300 - Boise, ID
- MSN 437 N143Z DHC-6-300 - McCall, ID
- MSN 440 N83AR DHC-6-300 - McCall, ID
- MSN 683 N683AR DHC-6-300 - Winnemucca, NV
- MSN 803 N141Z DHC-6-300 - McCall, ID