- Farnham, QC (CSN7) - Ogdensburg, NY (KOGD/OGD)
- Ogdensburg, NY (KOGD/OGD) - DeKalb, IL (KDKB/DKB)
- DeKalb, IL (KDKB/DKB) - Ogdensburg, NY (KOGD/OGD)
- Ogdensburg, NY (KOGD/OGD) - Montreal-Trudeau, QC (CYUL/YUL)
- Montreal-Trudeau, QC (CYUL/YUL) - Farnham, QC (CSN7)
Looks like N223AL made a fairly quick trip down to the Win Aviation maintenance facility in DeKalb over the past few days. This aircraft has been operating in Quebec for Parachutisme NouvelAir since Apr-2013. As far as the routing goes, it would also appear there was a stop between Ogdensburg and DeKalb, somewhere in the vicinity of Detroit.
286 - DHC-6-300 N969AC Bank of Utah Trustee/Gravitas Aviation, Vancouver, BC
Yesterday's maintenance positioning flight up to Win Aviation in DeKalb, IL provided some clues to a change of operator for N969AC.
Registered to Berry Aviation Inc., San Marcos, TX 24-Jul-2013.
869 - DHC-6-400 N153QS Bank of Utah Trustee, Salt Lake City
N153QS has been noted flying from Victoria for the past 2-3 days, and given the types of routings that are being seen, it appears to be training missions. The aircraft returned from French Valley on 04-Jul-2013, and was placed on amphibious floats by 21-Jul-2013.