4 - DHC-6-100 N607NA N.A.S.A. Glenn Research Centre, Cleveland, OH
Nominal change only to: National Aeronautics & Space Administration, Cleveland, OH with effect 28-Dec-2012. Glenn Research Centre is listed as "other owner names".
106 - DHC-6-100 C-FGQH Westcoast Air, Richmond, BC
As covered in the earlier blog entry of 20-Dec-2012, C-FGQH was placed on wheels and departed Vancouver, BC (CYVR) on that same day. Although I'm still trying to determine exactly where it was between 20-Dec-2012 and 30-Dec-2012, it was recorded again from the waypoint Point Reyes,
CA on the 30th:
- ? - Santa Barbara, CA (KSBA)
- Santa Barbara, CA (KSBA) - Murietta-French Valley, CA (F70)
Although we're short on the actual full routing, at least it confirms that C-FGQH becomes the second Westcoast Air airframe to enter the Ikhana Group's Re-Life program.
557 - DHC-6-300 VH-AQU Unknown Destination Services Pty Ltd., Gold Coast, QLD
The formerly Indonesian-based aircraft is now routing back to it's Australian owners:
- Denpasar-Ngurah Int'l (WARR) - Dili-Comoro Int'l. (WPDL) - Darwin-Int'l. NT (YPDN)
- Darwin-Int'l., NT (YPDN) - Tennant Creek, NT (YTNK) - Birdsville, QLD (YBDV)
|MSN 557 - DHC-6-300 VH-AQU|
Unknown Destination Pty Ltd.
Darwin, NT - 02-Jan-2012
Jack Hillis Photo, via Michael Greenhill
732 - DHC-6-300 C-GKBH Kenn Borek Air, Calgary, AB
- Calgary, AB (CYYC) - Denver-Centennial (KAPA) - Brownsville, TX (KBRO)
- Brownsville, TX (KBRO) - Liberia-Daniel Orduba (MRLB)
Looks like a fairly late in the season positioning flight to Antarctica for C-GKBH; perhaps related to the temporary loss of Basler BT-67 C-GEAI at Holtanna Peak on 20-Dec-2012.
Coming up later today - some new image contributions